+254 716 209 673
Francis Kakai is a partner at the Firm and heads the Corporate Law, Trust & Charities Business Unit. He is an advocates of the High Court of Kenya with over 10 years post admission experience, a Commissioner for Oaths and a Notary Public. He graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of Nairobi and holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law. In addition, he is a Certified Public Accountant, (CPA), a Certified Secretary (CS) and a member of the Law Society of Kenya. He is currently pursuing a Masters in Law (LLM) specializing in international commercial law from the University of London.
He has vast experience in handling commercial and corporate law matters for various clients in diverse industries as well as experience in banking and financial services having worked in the banking industry for over 5 years.
Some of the areas he advises clients on include;
- company registration and incorporation
- registration of not-for-profit organizations such us NGO/PBO, trusts, societies, foundations
- company secretarial services
- company restructures and reorganization
- contracts and agreements drafting
- employment and labor matters
- intellectual property
- conveyancing and land transactions
- security perfection among other legal services
- tax advisory