+254 716 209 673
Jane is a law graduate of The University of Nairobi with a Diploma from the Kenya School of Law. She was admitted to the Bar in 2014 and is a member of the Law Society of Kenya.
Jane’s main area of practice include:
- Real Estate Banking and Finance focusing on Change of User and Extension of Leases,
- Land Purchase and Sale Transactions,
- Projects and Joint Ventures,
- Preparation and Perfection of Banking Securities including Legal Charges,
- Chattels Mortgage,
- Loan Agreements,
- Deeds of Assignment,
- Hire Purchase Agreements and creation of informal Charges
Corporate & Commercial Matters focusing on incorporation of all forms of companies, preparation of agreements and documents including shareholders agreements, franchise, distributorship and agency agreements, NDAs, restructuring of companies, mergers and acquisitions. Family Law, Probate and Administration, Estate Planning including preparation of Wills and setting up family trusts and generally giving legal opinions on various legal issues.